»
I love designing tablescapes. I started back in September 2010 and I now design tablescapes to share on my blog as well as on "Between Naps on the Porch" for Tablescape Thursdays.

My passion for designing tablescapes has sent me out on a search to buy more dishes that I can share every week.

I also enjoy making my own napkins to go with my different dishes and I love to mix and match some of my beautiful dishes.


Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Granny Smith Apple ~~~Tablescapes

I love to mix my dishes with others for this country dinner. The silverware is Holmes & Edwards but I don't know the name of the pattern ~~~~

2 comments:

Lizabeth said...

Diane, this is so attractive! I can smell the mulled cider! I love the decanter too, very nice! You've blended the plates together so nicely! Great job!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Hi Diane! Thank you for your visits and comments and compliments. You are so sweet to me. I wanted to let you know that I have been working on my Kathy's Picks blog and it is ready to go.

Thanks for becoming a follower before I was even set up. You have really encouraged me. Have a wonderful week!

Kathy