»
I love designing tablescapes. I started back in September 2010 and I now design tablescapes to share on my blog as well as on "Between Naps on the Porch" for Tablescape Thursdays.

My passion for designing tablescapes has sent me out on a search to buy more dishes that I can share every week.

I also enjoy making my own napkins to go with my different dishes and I love to mix and match some of my beautiful dishes.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Vintage China has been in the Family for a long time~~ The pattern is call Apple Blosson and by Haviland. You can purchased this on Replacement's China.

1 comment:

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Hi Diane... What a lovely tablescape!! How lucky are you to have a tablecloth that is a family heirloom, very special! The Haviland dishes make an amazing table, I have a shallow fruit bowl in the same pattern (you can see it on my sidebar under summer dining on the left) It is my favorite piece the delicate pattern is amazing! Your silver flatware is stunning, and of course those little birds s&p:-)) Perfect! Thanks so much for sharing!
Bella