»
I love designing tablescapes. I started back in September 2010 and I now design tablescapes to share on my blog as well as on "Between Naps on the Porch" for Tablescape Thursdays.

My passion for designing tablescapes has sent me out on a search to buy more dishes that I can share every week.

I also enjoy making my own napkins to go with my different dishes and I love to mix and match some of my beautiful dishes.


Thursday, October 7, 2010

My pink bowl is Depression Glass and called Sharon Cabbage Rose by Anchor Hocking ~~~

5 comments:

Betty Marie said...

Diane, this is just beautiful, gives you a warm feeling looking at this pictures and thinking of the dinners that took place before with some of these pieces.

Savannah Granny said...

Beautiful!! I love depression glass and you have some beautiful pieces. I would love to have a relaxing dinner at this lovely table.
come over I have a new post. Hugs, Ginger

Carrie said...

Your table setting is exquisite. I also collect depression glass in pink and in amber also. I've used them in several of my tablescape posts.

By the way, I have a platter that looks like your pink bowl. It is in the Mikasa Crystal “Rosella” pattern, which I received as a gift back in 1988.

Carrie said...

Here is a link to my platter which I share along with s Beleek teacup and saucer:
http://oakrisecottage.blogspot.com/2010/11/teacup-tuesday-pink-beleek.html

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I think we're twins...we share the same Apple blossom china pattern...you have a lovely Easter setting...so delicate....I need to wear my white ruffle skirt for an added shabbiness...lol